Tree Builder Punch - what can't it do?

I really love products that you can use for so many different things. It makes me feel like I am really getting value for money. So when Kelly Kent set the latest ESAD challenge I was really able to make the most of my Tree Builder punch.

The brief is to use a builder punch to create something other than it’s obvious application (ie, the cupcake builder for anything other than a cupcake) and display this on a card, scrap page or 3D item. Stampin' Up! has 5 builder punches but I chose to use the newest one, and my favourite at the moment!

As soon as I read this challenge I knew that the tree trunks had to be antlers and so a reindeer was born.

I've attached the head to a Curvy Keepsake box and used 2 apples trimmed as feet.
Won't these be cute tags for Christmas?
This reindeer is really easy to make. Below are the instructions for you to make one yourself. Don't have the Tree Builder punch yet? Contact me and I can help you order one.
 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments

  1. He's super cute Lou! And a great use of the tree builder punch. Great job with the challenge!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, Thanks for looking. It took me a while to get him right but they always look better once you put the dots in the eyes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.